Menu items may contain or come into contact with WHEAT, EGGS, PEANUTS, TREE NUTS, and MILK. Whilst every care
is taken to ensure there is no cross contamination, we are unable to guarantee that any menu item can be completely free
of allergens as our kitchen is used to prepare food that contain those allergens.
We maintain a listing of the common allergens present in the ingredients that we use to produce our food. Please note that we can therefore only be as accurate as that provided by the manufacturer of the base ingredients we use. In addition, most products are stated as MAY CONTAIN certain traces of allergens such as nuts and gluten.
We do our best to meet all dietary requirements. We reserve the right to make a surcharge for tables where we have to cater for many different requirements or if we have to prepare special platters as our suppliers do charge more for gluten free or nut free products.
LICENCES & CERTIFICATIONS
We take our responsibility seriously. All food preparation are carried out in a licenced High Risk Commercial kitchen and we have completed the relevant food safety training:
- I’m Alert in Food Safety
- AHA Hospitality & Tourism Covid-19 Hygiene Course
- Environmental Health Australia Food Handler Training
- Foodsafe Food Handler Training Program
- Infection Control Training – Covid 19
- All About Allergens for Cooks and Chefs
- All About Allergens 2 for Food Service
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)